Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just because.....

My friend, Melissa, left me a sweet comment about my photos for this week's photo challenge and said she'd like to see the last one I posted in color, so here it is!! I was experimenting with the black and white with these pictures......something I'm rarely comfortable doing and I wanted to leave my comfort zone and try something new for me. I like the way most of them came out, but I still like the color!! So this one's for you, Melissa, and anyone else out there interested in seeing the difference between these two pics!!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

Hi Lenore! Thanks for doing that...! I love the green...and email me at
fantasia2400@yahoo.com
I played around with the photo a bit in photoshop..just wanted to send it to you...

Cindy LaJoy said...

Hey Lenore! Love your blog and really enjoyed looking at many of your scrapbook pages, they are beautiful! I could NEVER do that! Just not gifted in that way :-) I can take the pictures fairly decently but can't do much with them afterwards so I am jealous. Nice talking with you this afternoon. Thanks for the link!

Cindy